A partner in the Revolutionary Accelerated Collaboration Environment ...
To promote the practice of a systems approach and constraint theory in managing complex systems and educate organizations in its use
To assist commercial businesses, government agencies, and not-for-profit/non-governmental organizations in applying the concepts and principles of systems thinking and constraint management
Click HERE for a schedule
of upcoming events
Quotation of the Month
"The Logical Thinking Process is a Lego thinking protocol for situation improvement."
NEW PAPERS AVAILABLE! Click here for...
A presentation at the CPCU Leadership Conference, Miami 2012
A white paper - November 2011
A monograph - February 2011
|Goal Systems International's network of systems thinking and constraint management experts spans the globe, with associates in North and South America, Japan, Australia, Korea, Europe, and Israel.|
We specialize in world-class...
- Strategy development and deployment
- Using the Strategic Navigation™ approach
- What is Strategic Navigation™
- Audits of organizational performance for governing boards
- Relating independent analysis of executive and operational policy and procedure to measured financial results
- Corporate holistic problem solving
- What to change, what to change to, how to implement the change
- Manufacturing/production improvement
- Simplified "drum-buffer-rope" (S-DBR)
- Upstream and downstream supply chain management
- Applying principles of constraint management to replenishment and distribution
- Project planning and on-time execution
- Critical chain project management (CCPM)
Call 1-360-565-8300 for details
Our Clients Include ...
Web site created by Matt Kallman www.kallmanconsulting.com